Please read and acknowledge your understanding of the following guidelines:
Please read and check off each section.
• In the last 14 days, if anyone in your household has been sick, or has been around anyone that has been sick, please do not come to camp at this time. If you have any symptoms of illness while you are at camp, please immediately communicate this to the camp staff, and prepare to leave camp at that time.
• In the last 14 days, if anyone in your household has exhibited COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone exhibiting those symptoms, please do not come to camp at this time.
• In order to monitor gathering sizes, reservations are required to come to camp, including day-use.
• When enjoying camp activities, maintain appropriate physical distance. If an area is busy, come back when the activity is not as busy.
• Parents will need to be sure your family is following the guidelines by supervising your children.
• In order to maintain sanitization, plan to bring everything you will need for your time at camp.
• The Dining Hall will be closed to all guests until gathering numbers are adjusted. Gathering and meals will take place outside.
• Soap/water and/or hand sanitizer will be available in all buildings and main outdoor activity areas. Protect yourself and others by using them often.
Camp Chinquapin staff will be following enhanced disinfecting procedures and physical distancing to protect your family and ourselves.
We realize that Camp Chinquapin may not look or feel the same – but we also are certain that God is faithful and at work! If you feel you cannot adhere to these guidelines, please do not come to Camp Chinquapin at this time. If the guidelines are not being followed during your stay at camp, and we feel that someone’s health and safety is being compromised, you may be asked to leave and forfeit your stay.
• Masks are required indoors at all times, unless with your own household, or eating/drinking. Masks are required outdoors when unable to maintain physical distance from others. Masks are NOT required if you are fully vaccinated and recreating with others that are also fully vaccinated or if you have an applicable exemption.