“Normal” camp isn’t happening yet, but you can still enjoy a Camp Chinquapin adventure!
We are taking reservations for individual household cabin rentals.
Current guidelines allow us to have up to 3 households recreate outside together at camp.
How do I come to Camp?
1. Fill out a reservation request form.
2. Once we check the schedule, you will receive an email letting you know if that date works.
3. After final confirmation, please read and fill out the Guest COVID-19 Guidelines.
4. Pre-order your food from Camp Chinquapin 24 hours or more in advance, if desired.
5. The night before your arrival at Chinquapin, please do a final wellness check for each member of your family.
Enjoy your favorite camp activities, have a picnic, try snowshoeing, use camp as a base for an area adventure, let us take you into the Sierra! Bring your own food, or pre-order something we create just for you.
Check out an area trail to snowshoe, find the best views, learn more about God’s amazing creation with a trained Chinquapin staffer. We can also help you plan your own adventure with trail descriptions, maps and guidebooks. Pre-order some trail snacks or a boxed lunch and grab a hot drink to take with you!
Rent a cabin or pitch your tent – and enjoy an overnight stay at Chinquapin with your family. Limited to same-household rentals at this time. Bring your own food, or pre-order a tasty meal.