“Normal” summer camp isn’t happening but you can still enjoy a Camp Chinquapin adventure!
Under current guidelines you can only come to camp with your household… If you would like to come with other families please check back when the State guidelines have changed.
How do I come to Camp?
1. Fill out a reservation request form.
2. Once we check the schedule, you will receive an email letting you know if that date works.
3. After final confirmation, please read and fill out the Guest COVID-19 Guidelines.
4. Pre-order your food from Camp Chinquapin 24 hours or more in advance, if desired.
5. The night before your arrival at Chinquapin, please do a final wellness check for each member of your family.
Enjoy your favorite camp activities, have a picnic, hang up your hammock, use camp as a base for an area adventure, have a campfire! Bring your own food, or pre-order something we create just for you.
Check out an area trail to hike, find the best views, try rock climbing with a trained Chinquapin staffer. We can also help you plan your own adventure with trail descriptions, maps and guidebooks. Pre-order some trail snacks or a boxed lunch and grab a cold drink to take with you!
Rent a cabin or pitch your tent – and enjoy an overnight stay at Chinquapin with your family. Limited to same-household rentals at this time. Bring your own food, or pre-order a tasty lunch, picnic basket meal, or a campfire treat.