Employee Health ScreeningVolunteer Health Screening
• Everyone who can carry out their work duties from home can do so.
• Do not to come to work/serve if sick, or if you have been around others that are sick.
• Daily symptom checks will be conducted before volunteers may enter the work space.
• If an employee/volunteer exhibits any COVID-19 specific symptoms while working, they will immediately notify Camp Director and leave for home.
• All desks or individual work stations are separated by at least six feet.
• Bathrooms, Food Prep areas, Staff Housing, Offices and other common areas are being disinfected frequently.
• Soap and Water and Hand Sanitizer effective against COVID-19 are available to all employees/volunteers in each main building.
• Employees/volunteers will wear gloves and a provided face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times when cleaning; and preparing, packaging, and serving food.
• Employees/ volunteers will wear a provided face covering when unable to maintain six-foot minimum distance from camp guests.
• Employees/volunteers should no longer share personal property or equipment to avoid spread of germs and should sanitize their personal phones frequently.
• Employees/volunteers should refrain from hugging, handshakes, high fives and the like amongst themselves and with guests to avoid spread of germs.
• Face Covering specifics:
o Face coverings do not protect the wearer and are not PPE.
o Face coverings can help protect people near the wearer, but do not replace the need for physical distancing and frequent handwashing.
o Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
o Employees/Volunteers should wash or sanitize hands before and after using or adjusting face coverings and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
o Face coverings should be discarded after each shift or washed (if not disposable.)
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesSignage will be posted at the entrance to the dining hall, base camp, lodge bathrooms and bathhouse, and in the kitchen, picnic area and outdoor game area to inform all employees, volunteers, vendors, and camp guests that they should:
• Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not engage in any unnecessary physical contact with those not in your household
• Wear a face covering when unable to maintain minimum six-foot distance.
• Wash hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer.
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesMeasures to Limit Numbers in Gathering
• All camp guests will be notified prior to arrival at Camp Chinquapin of the gathering limits and of policies that need to have compliance.
• We will require reservations for all camp activities and events.
• Gathering in any number outside of same households is currently prohibited.
• The Dining Hall will remain closed and locked for guest usage until gathering guidelines have been changed.
• The number of camp guests inside a camp building at any one time is limited to (will comply with the current state/county guidelines), which allows for camp guests, employees, and volunteers to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another at all practicable times.
• A camp employee will ensure that the maximum number of customers in the facility set forth above is not exceeded.
Measures for Physical Distancing
• Tables and seating areas (indoor and outdoor) will be separated or removed to maintain the six-foot distance requirements. These cannot be moved unless ok’d by Camp Director.
• All employees/volunteers must maintain at least six feet distance from customers and from each other, except when momentarily they come closer when necessary to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or as otherwise necessary.
• Housing will be limited to same-household use, until/unless the gathering restrictions are lifted.
• Activity areas should be used by only one household at a time.
• Bathrooms, Base Camp, the Lodge, and outdoor recreation areas will have signage and be monitored by camp employees/volunteers to ensure physical distancing.
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesMeasures to Prevent Unnecessary Contact
• Guest Check-in/Check-out will be done remotely, if at all possible, or outdoors.
• All food service will be take-out or delivery only with disposable dishes until the food service restrictions change.
• All self-serving items that are food-related will not be available.
• When food is ready for guest pick-up, employees/volunteers must wash hands and wear clean gloves and mask for contactless delivery.
• Only trained camp employees/volunteers will provide beverage service to camp guests.
• Contactless payment is available, or, if not feasible, payment systems must be sanitized after each use. Wash hands after receiving cash payment.
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesMeasures to Increase Sanitization
• Camp employees/volunteers will be assigned to disinfect all public areas regularly (indoors and outdoors) following the COVID-19 Disinfecting Procedures and Timelines.
• All high-contact surfaces will be disinfected frequently following the COVID-19 Disinfecting Policies and Timelines.
• Use the appropriate cleaner and method for cleaning for the area/surface being cleaned following the COVID-19 Disinfecting Procedures and Timelines. All cleaning products will be clearly labeled.
• Cabin cleaning and laundry tasks have increased safety requirements following the COVID-19 Disinfecting Procedures and Timelines.
• Dishwashing tasks have increased safety requirements following the COVID-19 Disinfecting Procedures and Timelines.
• Disinfecting wipes that are effective against COVID-19 are available in main camp areas.
• Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and/or soap and water are available to employees/volunteers and to the public at or near building entrances where people have direct interactions, in outdoor rec areas, and in bathrooms.
• If a suspected or known COVID-19 case comes up, camp employees will follow CDC guidelines for enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of the facility.
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesName -Please acknowledge that you have read through these policies and agree to fully comply with them. *FirstLastDate *NameSubmit
201 Dodge Ridge Road
Camp Chinquapin a ministry of CrossPoint Community Church. Operating under a special use permit from Stanislaus National Forest.