• In the last 14 days, if anyone in your household has exhibited COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone exhibiting those symptoms, please do not come to camp at this time.
*I agree to the above• In order to monitor gathering sizes, reservations are required to come to camp, including day-use. Reservation requests will be confirmed after checking the current schedule.
• When enjoying camp activities, maintain appropriate physical distance. If an area is busy, come back when the activity is not being used.
• Parents will need to be sure your family is following the guidelines by supervising your children.
*I agree to adhere to the above practices• In order to maintain sanitization, plan to bring everything you will need for your time at camp.
• The Dining Hall will be open for camp prepared meals only, and must be scheduled ahead of time.
• Soap/water and/or hand sanitizer will be available in all buildings and main outdoor activity areas. Protect yourself and others by using them often.
*I agree to adhere to the above practicesWe are staying overnight at Camp Chinquapin *YesNo• Same-household cabin rentals are only allowed at this time. You may come to camp with friends and other households, but you must be in different housing and only gather outdoors.
• In order to maintain sanitization plan to bring everything you will need for your time here which includes: Bedding, Pillows, Towels, Toiletries, Food/Drinks, Dishes, Dishwashing supplies, etc.
• Please primarily use your own cabin bathroom. If you need to use other camp bathrooms, remember to use physical distancing around others and wash your hands.
I agree to adhere to the above practicesCamp Chinquapin staff will be following enhanced disinfecting procedures and physical distancing to protect your family and ourselves.
We realize that Camp Chinquapin may not look or feel the same – but we also are certain that God is faithful and at work! If you feel you cannot adhere to these guidelines, please do not come to Camp Chinquapin at this time. If the guidelines are not being followed during your stay at camp, and we feel that someone’s health and safety is being compromised, you may be asked to leave and forfeit your stay.
We agree to follow the current mask mandate and wear a mask where physical distancing is not possible. *We agree• Masks are required indoors at all times, unless with your own household, or eating/drinking. Masks are required outdoors when unable to maintain physical distance from others. Masks are NOT required if you are fully vaccinated and recreating with others that are also fully vaccinated or if you have an applicable exemption. Our estimated arrival time after 2:00 pm (overnight only) is: *Name -Please acknowledge that you have read through these policies and agree to fully comply with them. You are agreeing for your whole family *FirstLastDate *PhoneSubmit
201 Dodge Ridge Road
Camp Chinquapin a ministry of CrossPoint Community Church. Operating under a special use permit from Stanislaus National Forest.